Business PSTN Phone Plans
Smart Biz Business Phone Plans
Take command of your business with our Smart Biz phone range offering an alternative solution with a set monthly fee and lots of built-in value.
You can choose the plan option that suits your business needs and gives you flexibility.
Offering great value for money, Smart Biz caters for both PSTN and ISDN phone lines. You can view our ISDN phone plans.
Benefits of our Smart Biz Business Plans
- Includes a PSTN line rental
- Free Commander to Commander calls7
- Choice of 24 month or no contract option
- Choice of included standard calls
The Fine Print
- Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one PSTN line service. A maximum of 10 PSTN services applies.
- Pricing shown is based on a minimum contract term of 24 months. 0 contract option available, call us on 137 090 for a quote.
- All calls not shown, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers, directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. Included calls are subject to the Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply, not for telemarketing business purposes. For details of charges for call types not listed above, call us on 132 777. Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. International call rates may be subject to change without notice.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Pricing is inclusive of GST and subject to change without notice.
- Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply for 24 months contract plans and are calculated at $10 per phone line multiplied by the number of months remaining on the contract term.
- Free calls are calls made from a Smart Biz service to another phone or mobile service on the same Commander account – no connection fee applies.
- For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to Customer Terms.
- Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited ABN 85 136 950 082.