Mobile Phone Plans
Combine our superfast 4G plans with a leading mobile phone
Where 4G is not available, Commander Rapid Mobil plans will ensure you still experience the benefits of a quality 3G coverage network which reaches over 98% of Australia’a population.
Choose Your Plan
|Plan Name1||Rapid 25||Rapid 40||Rapid 50||Rapid 60|
|Monthly Access Fee2||$25||$40||$50||$60|
|Included Standard Value3
Some calls excluded
For Local & National
+ $110 International Calls
|Commander to Commander||Free calls between phones on the same account, 24/7.|
|Included Mobile Data4
To use in Australia
|Automatic Data Top Up4||$15 per 250MB
Maximum of 1GB
|$15 per 500MB
Maximum of 2GB
|$15 per 750MB
Maximum of 3GB
|$15 per 1GB
Maximum of 4GB
|Total Minimum Cost
Over 24 months7
|Critical Information Summaries|
|Call Types & Services3||Rates & Charges3|
|Standard Call Rate||90c per minute, plus 40c connection fee|
|Voicemail (optional)||$1.95 Monthly Access Fee
Unlimited Deposits & Retrievals
|Video Call||$1.00 per minute, plus 40c connection fee|
|Calls to 13/1300/1800||90c per minute, plus 40c connection fee|
|Call Forward||90c per minute, plus 40c connection fee|
|Timed calls are billed in 1 minute increments.|
About Your Usage
|Rapid Plans||Rapid 25||Rapid 40||Rapid 50||Rapid 60|
|Standard National Call
Including connection fee
|Numbers of Standard National Call
per 2 minute
|Standard National SMS/MMS||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Numbers of Standard National SMS/MMS
up to 160 character per SMS
|1MB of Mobile Data
The Fine Print
- Service delivered via the Optus 4G and 3G/HSDPA GSM network, subject to network availability. 4G and 3G services are not available in all areas. 4G is available in selected metropolitan areas only. For coverage visit Mobile Coverage.Total Minimum Costs are calculated over 24 month contract term and do not include hardware costs, usage not within the included values and optional extras. Early Termination Fees apply equal to monthly access fee x 50% x months remaining in the contract unless otherwise stated, calls are charged in one (1) minute increments.
- Monthly Access Fee is charged in advance and is the minimum amount you pay each month, regardless of your usage. Monthly Access Fees, Included Standard Value, Included International Value and Included Mobile Data are subject to a pro rata calculation in your first month of activation and expire at the end of each billing period.
- Included Standard Value includes Standard National Calls to fixed/mobile, Calls to 13/1300/1800 Numbers and Call Forward to national numbers only. Any usage types not listed as included are excluded. Included International Value applies to International Calls only. International call rates are available upon request. International Roaming barred on activation. Calls to 124 937 directory assistance are charged at $1.75 per call plus cost of connection based on Standard National Call charges. If you elect to have the 124 937 results sent to you via SMS, a 25c charge will apply. Calls to 13 & 1300 numbers are charged at 90c per min, plus 40c connection fee. Calls to 1800 numbers are charged at 44c per minute.
- Included Mobile Data applies to national use only, if you exceed your data allowance you will be automatically charged $15 per automatic top up. The automatic top up is 50% of your data allowance, automatic top ups are applied up to a maximum of 4 times in a billing cycle, further use will be charged at $0.10/MB.
- Commander to Commander calls include calls made from your Commander mobile to other mobiles and fixed line services on the same Commander account, no Connection Fee applies.
- The Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply.
- Total Minimum Costs are calculated over 24 months and do not include hardware costs which are charged separately.
- Pricing correct as of 1st April 2014. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited, ABN 85 136 950 082.